The City of San Fernando Water District (CSFWD), as part of its Gender and Development (GAD) programs, has shown its support in the celebration of Women’s Week in the City of San Fernando (P) on September 7-13, 2020, to commemorate and honor the legacy of the Fernandino Heroine, NicolasaDayrit-Panlilio, who wholeheartedly volunteered to care for the sick and wounded during the Philippine-American War.
The activity was entitled “SEARCH FOR MAKABAGONG NICOLASA DAYRIT-PANLILIO”, wherein ten (10) frontlinerswho have demonstrated significant impact on community health care during this time of pandemic in fighting against COVID-19 were honored and recognized.
The virtual awarding ceremony was aired via Facebook live of the CSFWD in partnership with PrimeWater-City of San Fernando and crosspost in CLTV 36’s Facebook page on September 10, 2020.
Theexcellence and dedication of all the awadees in the performance of their roles during this pandemic truly served as an inspiration to all of us.
“MAKABAGONG NICOLASA DAYRIT-PANLILIO” AWARDEES
- LEZIEL M. MALIG – Police Officer (PNP – Regional Office No. III)
- SHANEL C. PARAGAS – Street Sweeper (LGU-CSFP (General Services Office))
- ROSEMARY G. CALIMLIM – Brgy. Captain (Brgy. San Nicolas, CSFP)
- MARISA M. NUQUI – Traffic Enforcer (LGU-CSFP (City Public Order and Safety Coordinating Office))
- AMALIA A. CATACUTAN – OIC, Camp Manager (LGU-CSFP Kalinga Center-Isolation Facility)
- JOY AISA R. SOMBILLO – Medical Specialist (Jose B. Lingad General Memorial Hospital)
- CHRISTINE JOY V. DIZON – Nurse (Jose B. Lingad General Memorial Hospital)
- City Social Welfare and Development Team – Social & Daycare Workers (LGU-CSFP (City Social Welfare and Development Office) headed by Ms. Aileen Villanueva)
– Adeline Aquino
– Garnett Mallari
– Lichelle M. Razon
- COVID-19 Incident Management Team – Different Department Heads of LGU-CSFP (LGU-CSFP – headed by Dra. Renelyn Tungol)
- DepEd TV and Radio Production Team – School Heads, Supervisors, Teachers and Other School Office Personnel (DepEd Region III – Central Luzon Division of City of San Fernando – Headed by Dr. Mel Macaspac)